Is anyone else feeling the desire for a fresh take on their wardrobe? With the start of a new year, I always want to give myself a fresh new look. Here are some of my fashion goals for 2011.
1. I love the look of flowy floral dresses paired with boyfriend cardigans, this is something I want to add to my wardrobe once the weather warms up. It's a great casual look that can also be dressed up with the right accessories - a great date night outfit!
2. I fidget so much it's hard for me to sit still long enough to paint my nails or get a manicure but I so love the look of a great manicure and this year I vow to take a little time for me and treat myself to one every now and then! This is a great color for spring, don't you think?
3. I love a great scarf - it's such a chic addition to an outfit. When I was in Europe over the summer almost every guy and girl on the streets of Berlin was wearing a scarf. I really need to add a few more colors to my collection like this amazing mustard one.
4. My hair is getting sooo long. Unfortunately I tend to wear it straight and down all the time...so boring. I need to take advantage of all the options I have with my hair this length so I am definitely going to be looking for some great tutorials on hair styles (like this one). I looove the fishtail braid and it's fairly simple to do.
5. Belts...such a great way to make an outfit more interesting. I am definitely going to be hunting for belts while thrifting so I can put together cute little outfits like this one.
6. Floppy hats and fabulous bags...who can go wrong with either one and when paired together like this....ahmazing!
Are you doing anything to change up your wardrobe in the new year? What looks are you loving right now?