We're expecting a beautiful weekend weather wise and I have a ton of things planned for it. Here's what I'll be working on this weekend..
1. Doing a little antiquing - I'm on the hunt for some Fall and Thanksgiving related items and I have been having a lot of luck lately while thrifting. I have so many great finds to share with you so stay tuned for a post next week.
2. Planning a little shop update, I have a ton of photos to edit, a few more to take, and so many amazing things to add to the shop. I'm really looking forward to sharing all the beautiful vintage clothing and home accessories we've been finding lately.
3. A marathon baking and canning session. I ordered weck jars and had them express shipped in anticipation of this first cool weather weekend. I'm planning on making some pecan pumpkin butter and cinnamon raisin bread.
4. A visit to a local pumpkin patch to pick up a few pumpkins for baking and to decorate the house with.
5. Lighting our fire pit and sitting outside with a batch of hot chocolate and maybe a bottle of wine or two.
6. Football, dinner with friends and family, house projects, gardening, relaxing, listening to records, reading a new book from the library, and enjoying everything this season brings with it. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!